Friday, March 9, 2007

Thank you Lord!!!

I woke up at 6:00 am this morning to my husband standing over me, bright eyed and bushy tailed--something I haven't seen in a LONG time. Last night, he slept at the sleep center again, but this time with the aid of a c-pap machine. I left the hospital around 10:30 pm just as he was getting ready to get into bed. I slept like crap--big surprise...watermelon in my gut and in an empty bed--but he slept so well. Having the mask on didn't bother him at all since it is made of a really soft gel-like plastic and only covers his nose (just took a bit to learn how to breathe with it on) and he only woke up once during the whole night. Normally he wakes up on the hour every hour and looks at the alarm clock and then it takes him another few minutes to get back to sleep. He came home from the hospital around 6:00am and climbed into bed with me since I don't get up until 7:00am. He didn't sleep since he was so rested, but we snuggled and played with Malachi...we haven't done that in forever since he has been so tired lately. He didn't get to bring a machine home--bummer!!!--but it is so nice to know that it makes such a huge difference. I am so glad that my honey will be feeling so much better soon. I'm sure his health will improve and things will be good again. Thank you Lord!!!

No comments: