Friday, June 27, 2008

What do you think???

I have been working for the last couple of days on making the background...first in Microsoft Digital Image Suite (totally my comfort zone) and then in Photoshop Elements (totally not!). I was really frustrated since I had googled some instructions on how to change the background in the HTML stuff and both Samuel and I tried following the instructions perfectly, and they didn't work for us. So on a whim, I decided to make the background in Photoshop and then tried uploading it a totally different way, and voila, it worked!! It is supposed to be a brown layer with a green layer over that and then a while layer over that. I was having a difficult time with the brown outer layer showing, but now it is working on my computer...let me know if you can't see all that. Not too shabby for my first dabble in Photoshop and changing this part of my blog...well at least I think. I would LOVE to know what you think, too!!! :)

1 comment:

Bree said...

LOVE IT!!! you did a great job! what tutorial did you use?? tell me how you did it :)