Thursday, August 13, 2009

Weight Watchers--Week 9

Ok, so I am so embarrassed to say that I didn't lose any weight this last week *sniff, sniff* Looking back, even though I ate within my points range, I ate a lot of junk and not very many fruit or vegetables or nearly enough water. I know what I need to do to get back on track and so far, I think this week has been much better! At least I didn't gain anything, right?? :)

So sorry about not blogging much lately. I really haven't been in the mood at all. I need to get Sapphira's 4 month post up, as well as some others for a couple fun things we have done lately. Hopefully I will get the energy to that this weekend. Have a happy Thursday!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Not gaining anything is good!!! :) Weight loss is such a hard battle and I am proud of you and impressed by your dedication! Keep up the good work! Love ya!