Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Weight Watchers--Week 10 (sort of!)

Well...I've fallen off the bandwagon a bit! When I went away for the mom's group retreat, there was so much good food and I wasn't totally in control of my meals, so I just ate what was available and made sure my portions were appropriate and tried really hard not to indulge too much. That week, I still lost a pound...down to 194!!! Yay!
Well, I tried really hard to keep on track during the week, but I think stress get the best of me and I think I remember having a "really good excuse" or two to not eat within plan (can't remember what they were to save my life...ha!) and then when we went away for the family reunion, the food was prepared by the camp staff, and there was tons of candy out all the time, so needless to say I didn't do good at all that weekend!! I didn't even bother to weight myself because I knew that I had done so poorly! :(
Then there was bunco at my house on the 1st. I had bought all this yummy candy for us all to enjoy and I thought it would be just such a bummer to not partake in it myself. I promised to start fresh on Wednesday...not so much. Now I'm back up to 198...big bummer!!!!!
Ok...as of yesterday I am back on track! I read about this Acai juice on Money Saving Mom sold at Walmart. She had hit a weight loss plateau even though she was eating carefully and exercising and was given some of this to review. After one week of drinking this juice and not doing anything else differently, she has lost 3 pounds!!! I thought I would give it a shot. So between the juice and eating carefully again, I've already had benefits! This morning, I weighed myself and I had already dropped one pound down to 197!! Yay!! Here's to a better week!

No comments: