Saturday, May 22, 2010

Baking with Mommy and Malachi!

Malachi loves helping in the kitchen and loves it when I make peanut butter cookies since he can actually get in there and help. Today I even let him get a fork out of the utensil drawer...so very exciting! Some were a little more smooshed than others, but they still taste good! :)

Apparently, sunglasses and no pants are required for baking at our house...for Malachi, not me! :)
When doesn't he have jelly on his face?? :) He eats a peanut butter and jelly sandwich at least once a day!
Showing me his fork!
Very excited!!! (Please ignore the messy counter and sink...it's Saturday...I'm on strike! ha)
He was playing in the sink and I asked him what he was doing. I must have spooked him a bit because I got this face and then "I'm mixing things up Momma!"
This is a common expression lately...I just love this kid!

No comments: