Tuesday, February 20, 2007

3 months and counting!!!

Today is February 20th...my due date is exactly 3 months from today. That's only 90 days until Malachi gets here...90 days to make sure his room is ready for him...90 days to make sure I have everything I need for him to come home...90 days to figure out how to be a mom...90 days........so much to worry about. But then I remember that it is only 90 days until I get to snuggle his little warm body next to mine instead of inside it...90 days until I can look at his beautiful face and stop wondering what he will look like...90 days to wrap him in the warm, soft blankets and clothes Samuel and I have been storing up for him. I am a worrier by nature and I know that I will have a very hard time not worrying for the next 90 days, but I guess I just have to remember that even though we have lots to get done before Malachi comes, we will have the one of the most wonderful gifts that the Lord can give to us...a beautiful, healthy (praying fervently with fingers crossed tightly:)!!) baby boy to take home and love. When I think about it that way, I want the next 90 days to fly by!!!

No comments: