Friday, February 23, 2007

it's FRIDAY!!!!!!

After what seemed to be one of the longest weeks of my life, I am so thankful that it is Friday!! Dealing with painful hips that make it difficult to walk, bloody dogs, cat hairballs, and Samuel and I getting over our colds, I am more than ready for the weekend! I know I don't have it nearly as bad as all you moms out there, but I have it coming later!!! I plan to sleep in--a luxury I plan to take advantage of now while I can!!--and do basically anything I want which will probably include nothing much. All I have to do is go to a baby shower on Saturday and go to church on Sunday and the rest of the time is ours to spend!!! I think that I will probably look back on this post in July or so and think, "pre-Malachi Amy sucks!!". Oh well, enjoy it while I can I guess! Happy weekend to all!!!

No comments: