Thursday, May 3, 2007

Dr's Visit

Ok, so Dr Frank told me at my appointment with this second ultrasound, he is only measuring 7 pounds 1 ounces--not big at all. Then Dr Frank was poking around my stomach and he said "I sure hope he fits". I don't know what that means at all. Also, my blood pressure was high today and I have gained 5 pounds since last Friday. My feet are also a bit puffy, so he wants me to do the pee in a bucket for 24 hours and keep it refrigerated test--not the most wonderful thing to do at work. So now I am at home, worrying about work since my boss was not there to ask if I could come home and explain the test and that I need to be gone tomorrow, too. I am a bit excited though because if I have preeclampsia, that means he will probably be born in the next couple of days. That's good, but not at the cost of the two of us possibly being sick. Now I don't know what I am praying for. Oh well, He will take care of us!!

No comments: