Saturday, May 12, 2007

Malachi is here!!!

Our precious baby boy is finally here!! We came home about an hour ago and I wanted to make sure that I shared some pics. The official stats:
Birthday: 5/10/07 2:58 pm
Weight: 9 lbs 0 ozs
Length: 21-1/4 in

Our happy family!



He is such a good baby!! He is a really good nurser and is super snuggly. We are so excited to share him in person with you! These pics are from my parent's camera, so I will post some other pics that we took of him in the next few days. Thanks for all your prayers and love!! Our miracle is finally here!!!

3 comments:

Bree said...

He is so precious!! I am so glad I got to seem him today! Congrats!!!! Happy MOthers day!!!

Teresa said...

What a bundle of joy!!! Enjoy every minute....even the ones at 3am :) Happy Mothers day!!!!

Pam said...

Emma says she is 9 1/2 now and an experienced helper. so, if you need some help so you can rest... give me a call and I can bring her by for a few hours. Treasure it all. blessings to you! Pam F.