Thursday, July 26, 2007

I'm all better!!

It occurred to me that I hadn't updated my blog to say that Malachi is feeling much better! After we took him off of the Tylenol like the doctor instructed, his fever never came back! SOOOOO thankful. Now we are just struggling with nap times not being on Mommy (I LOVE this, but it makes things a bit difficult!) or in the swing and trying to move them to his crib or pack and play that is set up next to my bed. Hmmmmm...a bit more of a challenge than I thought.
He is starting to love to play with his floor gym. He recently discovered that if he moves his arms, he can hit things, and those things make noise, and that is LOTS of fun! Crazy kid is starting to growl at the picture above the couch. He has always loved to look at it and talk to it, but now he growls at it...guess it's a good ab workout for mom from all the laughing I do when he does this!
Mommy goes back to work on Monday. I like my job a lot, but it will be very hard to leave him everyday. Oh well, we will get through it. At least he will be with grandmas and Daddy...that makes Mommy feel a bit better!
Well, that is all the interesting stuff I can muster up right now. Hope you all are having a great day. Oh and please remember to pray for Hannah's family right now. Hannah passed away on July 19 during a drowning accident. I have been visiting her mommy's blog. She has been posting regularly about how they are doing. So many awful things happening all around us right now, it makes you think about all the wonderful things you have and how grateful you are to the Lord for giving them to us.

2 comments:

Márcio Silva said...

HI, VISIT MY BLOG TOO...

Marci said...

Kitties and dogs and babies?!?! The cuteness is overwhelming :) Thanks for sharing your family with us!