Thursday, August 16, 2007

3 month Malachi

Friday, Malachi turned 3 months old. My how time flies!!! He is getting so big. We estimate he is about 17 pounds since he was 16 lbs 9 ozs a 1/2 week after his 2 month check up. He is now officially rolling over. He doesn't do it every time I put him on his tummy, but usually every other time or so. Until this morning, he had only rolled over for Mommy. I tried so hard to get him to roll over for my mom or MIL, but he just wouldn't do it. But this morning he did it for Daddy!!! He even go himself rocking a bit to get his momentum going. Way too cute!! So it isn't just a figure of my imagination!!! I think Samuel was beginning to think that I was just telling stories--haha just kidding. It is just so incredible to watch him grow before my eyes. I just didn't think that I could love something as much as I love my babies!!!

Oh--I added some more pictures to flickr finally!!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

He looks like such a big boy....with the shoes and all :) Where does time go?!?! :)