Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Nice Matters

Bree, one of my good friends from church and from her Buhtafly Wings blog, gave my blog a neat award the other day...the "Nice Matters" award. I think that this is cool because I guess I wasn't even sure if very many people even read my blog! haha Apparently she thought my blog met the following qualifications “This award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. Once you’ve been awarded please pass it on to 7 others who you feel are deserving of this award.” I don't think I know that many bloggers, so I will do my best...
Buhtafly Wings (right back at ya!!)
Live, Laugh, Love
Life Worth Living
Five Minutes for Mom
Especially Heather
...hmmm that's only five. I will try to come up with some more later. I can remember coming across a couple other blogs that would meet the criteria, but I can't remember how to find them again!! haha

No comments: