Saturday, October 6, 2007

Tagged...

Right after Malachi was born (nearly 5 months ago) I was tagged by my friend Bree. Well, I'm just down getting around to it!! haha Here it goes...

Here are the rules:
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog you need to tag 8 people and post their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment and tell them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

Random Things about me:
1. I have a mole on the palm of my left hand. The first time my husband noticed it, he thought I hadn’t washed my hands good enough!!
2. I can’t stand it when people chew with their mouth open. It makes me sick to my stomach and I have almost puked a couple of times from it.
3. My guilty TV pleasure is Dr 90210 on the E! channel. I find myself shaking my head at some of the people on the show and wonder to myself “why do I watch this?”…but I still tune it every Monday night.
4. I must have the toilet paper hanging over the top of the roll. This was a sticky subject when we were first married.
5. I get great pleasure out of throwing things away, even though I am a bit of a pack rat. I get on these tossing sprees where I sometimes end up throwing away something I kind of wish I hadn’t!
6. I love to scrapbook and make cards. This is my creative outlet.
7. I have an intense fear of moths. I know that this is totally irrational and that they can't hurt me, but that doesn't stop my heart from racing and my palms from sweating. I can kill a small moth if I absolute HAVE to, but I prefer Samuel to do all the moth squashing...after I leave the room with Malachi!
8. My mother-in-law set Samuel and I up. I used to work with her and when I broke up with my last boyfriend, she asked for my phone number to give to him! The rest is history!!

So here are my tags. I don't know 8 bloggers, so I will tag Bree, Rochelle, and Teresa. I think that it will be interesting to read your random things!!

No comments: