Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I have been tagged!

I have been tagged by Bree at Buhtafly Wings. Here it goes!!
6 Quirks About You
Rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag at least 3 people at the end of your post and link to their blogs
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
6. Let the fun begin!

1. The toilet paper end MUST hang over the top. I will fix it before I use it if it is not.
2. This week, I have to be on my left side to fall asleep. The position I can get comfortable enough to fall asleep in changes every few days, so sometimes it takes me a while to figure it out!! Samuel thinks that I am crazy!!
3. My new favorite Starbucks drink is an iced Passion Tea, sweetened. It makes the perfect Valentine's day drink, too since it is pink!
4. I keep my workspace pretty neat, but I don't keep my house that way! This is starting to change with a baby at home!
5. I am particular about the way my bath towels are folded before they are put in the cupboard--in half, in half again, and then in thirds (with the ends in the inside, of course!!).
6. I HATE tomatoes, but my favorite condiment is ketchup!

WooHoo! I did it!! Thanks Bree!
I tag:
Teresa
Rochelle--you've been tagged twice now! :)
Kailani

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

did u know u can make that tea at home? buy the passion tea at target or starbucks, brew it like hot, cool it down and sweeten with raspberry syrup...yum! Of course I still buy them at starbucks...but in a pinch it will do.