Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Whew...

So Malachi fell asleep at 10pm, only a half an hour after he normally falls asleep...not so bad. All three of us were asleep in the living room by 10:15...Samuel and Malachi in the recliner, and I was on the couch. So tired! He woke up at 2 am and stayed awake (I think the whole time...I was so tired that I either dozed off or just couldn't remember the whole thing!) until 4 am at which point I finally just put him in his crib and turned down the monitor and let him cry. I don't think it was very long before we were both back asleep. He was up at 7:30 which is strange for him and really surprised me, but he's back down for a nap right now. A nice long shower, a little cleaning done around the house, a bit of Internet time. What more could I ask for?? Oh but I am so tired!!! I feel like I haven't slept in days, even though he slept through the night on Sunday/Monday and most of Saturday/Sunday. Hmm...feels like I used to when my anxiety meds weren't working properly before I was pregnant with Natalie and it didn't matter so much what meds I took. I used to take a sleeping pill, but I am afraid I won't be able to do that since we are still nursing. I have an appointment next month, so I guess I'll ask then. Maybe I'll have to have another cup of coffee!!! I could handle that! :) My Grandma's birthday is today, so we will have dinner at Wallerie's and then have cake and ice cream back at my grandparent's house after that. I made a cute card for her from Malachi, but I have to wait to post it since I don't want her to have a sneak peak!! Have a good day!

No comments: