Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I have been tagged by Milk Mama!! I haven't met her before today, so I will be spending some time on her blog in the next couple of days getting to know her better!! I have done this one a couple of times, so let's see what I come up with this time!! :)
Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I HATE having stickers on things. I always peel them off and sometimes even take the labels off of bottles when they bug me enough!
2. My MIL got my husband and I together. I used to work with her and when I broke up with my last boyfriend, she asked for my number to give to him! Apparently I had met him before this, but I didn't remember. He seemed nice enough, so I thought what the heck!
3. I think that I have the beginnings of carpel tunnel in my right wrist. I had terrible pains in both wrists when I was pregnant with Natalie since I had pre-eclampsia so bad and was so swollen. There were days I couldn't hold a pen to write!! Now things are better, but as Malachi is getting heavier, it's starting to act up again...hope it doesn't get much worse!!
4. I want a little purple butterfly tattoo in Natalie's memory REALLY BAD!! I want to put it in a place where I can cover it up easily, but others can see it if I want and in a place that won't get all stretch marked! I don't want a butterfly with one little wing and one really big wing. I was thinking about under one of my ankle bones. I want to wait a bit more to make sure that isn't just a phase and I won't regret it later.
5. I am a computer and video game junkie. I could get lost for hours. I go in spurts, and lately I have been addicted again. I use the excuse that I need to be out of the room when Samuel is rocking Malachi to sleep so I don't distract him. What else would I do?!? :)
6. Another thing I am addicted to lately is bargain grocery shopping. I am a daily lurker at Money Saving Mom and get really excited when I can find something for really cheap or free. My hall closet is currently filled with over 30 boxes of free cereal and just this evening I got 2-4 lb bags of dog food and 2-3 lb bags of cat food for free at Safeway with coupons and double coupons and also 20 cans of vegetables for $7 at Albertsons! We are set on that stuff for a little while!
7. Since Natalie died, I can't sleep without the TV on and a nightlight plugged in. It's too quiet and dark without them and my mind does crazy things. I know that it bothers Samuel some, but he is so good to me and just rolls over and pulls the blanket over his head. When I was pregnant with Malachi and not sleeping more than 3 hours a night, it was nice to have it on. I sure watched a lot of Nick at Night and old episodes of Saved By the Bell!! haha That brings back some memories!!

So that's my weird stuff!! I tag:
Bree
Charlotte
Rochelle
Teresa
Morgan
Caryn
Kathleen--if you aren't doing anything more important!! :)
These last three women I met through the 5 minutes for mom blog party, so I am anxious to get to know them a bit better!! Hope you have fun!! :)

1 comment:

Rockin' Mama said...

Hi Amy

There are soo many wonderful blogs out there! : ) I wrote you before ... About your daughter...

I read your post about Natalie's birthday and it made me cry because I can't imagine losing a child. It's the most unnatural thing. The most difficult part of my job as a NICU nurse is when babies don't get better. I feel so much for the parents. I realize how difficult it must be for you to share and I wanted to thank you for that.

BTW...I don't know if you're a photographer but you have some really gorgeous photos on your site...

Regards

Caryn