Ok...channeling sound of music!! :)
So one of my friends, Teresa, has issued a challenge...to name your top 5 favorite things. So here it goes!!
1. Tub toys. Ok, so I know this sounds weird, so let me explain. The other morning, Malachi and I took a shower before I took him to Grammy's house. He loves to sit in the tub while we shower and play with his toys. We have one of those detachable shower head handles and he LOVES being rinsed off and sprayed with it. He just laughs and laughs. So, we were running short on time so we quickly got out of the shower and dressed and went on our way. When I came home, I went into the bathroom again and found the tub littered with tub toys. I just smiled and got that little feeling in my heart when you are just so happy...you know the one. I was going to take a picture of it, but Samuel cleaned it up before I got around to it. So cute!
2. Coffee. A couple people have said this one, but it is so true. I had a Starbucks card and I used that one up, so now I have a couple dollars from turning in pop cans that I like to spend at The Coffee Wagon. It is on my way to work, the people are friendly, the prices are reasonable, and they have a punch card. I may as well get something for the money I am spending right?? My favorite all time drink (for a while now!!) is a iced white chocolate peppermint mocha. Mmmm...maybe I'll get one tomorrow!! :)
3. Blogging. I love to do my own blogging, but I can spend hours reading other people's blog. My favorite non-friend ones are 5 minutes for mom and money saving mom. I have put all my favorites in my sidebar.
4. Scrapbooking. I go in fits and starts on this one and I am in a full-on start right now. I go to a kit challenge class at Scrapbook Fever every month, and the kits are always full of new and fun-to-work with products. This month has some pages from Fancy Pants Designs and their About a Boy collection. So up my alley right now!! I have already finished one page and hope to get another done before we meet next week. I want to be able to post them here, but my scanner is only 8.5x11" and I can't figure out how to get a good picture of them with my camera...suggestions anyone??
5. Skirts. I have gained a couple pounds recently and it has all settled in my flabby mommy belly. Someone even patted my belly at church and asked when the baby was coming!! (I have to say that was a BAD day!!) I have been able to find a couple really cute skirts lately that make it all disappear!! :) So I am currently on the prowl for cute and inexpensive skirts for the spring and summer. I would just love to be one of those cute moms who wear skirts to the park and always look put together. I know that sometimes this is just a facade and totally impractical for mommies, but I love having some cute clothes that at least make me feel put together!! So, skirt hunting I go!!
Ok, so there are five of my favorites!! I think that this would make a really neat scrapbook page!! Now you do yours!! Have fun!!
The Ultimate Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup
2 hours ago