Sunday, April 27, 2008

March for Babies

Thank you to all of you who helped me raise $570 for the March of Dimes. The walk was yesterday and it was so much fun. The weather couldn't have been better. Malachi really enjoyed riding in his stroller watching all the little kids and doggies run by...he even got a bit of a sunburn on his cheeks!! He got his first balloon...he thought that was great! I tied it to his stroller and he grabbed the string and just sat and pulled on it to make the balloon go up and down and just laughed and cackled at it! I had fun walking with my friends and getting to know others better. It was nice to be able to do this in Natalie's memory and to know that I was making a difference for other babies and their families. Our team leader Bree took a picture of us and I will post it as soon as I get it!! Thank you again for all your help!! Couldn't have done it without you!!

No comments: