Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sunday Morning Church

This morning was particularly exciting since all the little kids, including Malachi's class, got to go up on stage to sing two songs. I sang the songs with Malachi at home beforehand, but I knew he wouldn't sing them in the traditional sense. I was curious to see what he would do since every Sunday he makes Papa go with him up the stairs of the stage after service. He did really good! He sat in my lap and clapped at the appropriate times and of course danced a little--no performance would be complete with out dancing!! Here are some pics Samuel got from the crowd...
Wasn't sure what to do yet since I wouldn't let him play with the microphone stand.
Clapping when everyone applauded their first song.
Dancing...oh fabulous dancing! :)

No comments: