Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Scattergories!!!

So one of my friends, Teresa, emailed this to me a while back. I never did the email challenge, but after coming across this again, I thought it would be a fun blogging game. The email was called Scattegories. Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Copy the questions and enter your answers. Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following. They have to be real places, names, things..nothing made up! Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same 1st initial. You CAN'T use your name for the
boy/girl name question.
3. Tag 4 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

What is your name? Amy
1. 4 letter word: Amen
2. Boy name: Aaron
3. Girl name: Amanda
4. Occupation: Aviator
5. Color: Aquamarine
6. Something you wear: Apron
7. Beverage: Apple Juice
8. Food: Avocado
10. Something found in a bathroom: Aftershave
11. Reason for being late: Amtrak train went by
12. Something you SHOUT!: All Aboard!!! (I wonder if I have trains on the brain??)

I tag:
Rochelle
Char
Bree
Teresa

Hope you have fun with this one. I thought it was kinda cute and totally brainless...right up my alley at the moment!! Have a great weekend!

No comments: