Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Easter!!

We had a great Easter! On Saturday, we ate pizza dinner with my mom's side of the family and then went back to my Grandma's house for dessert and an Easter egg hunt. Malachi was the only little kid there...well besides Sapphira!...so he got to find all the eggs all by himself. He LOVED finding them and we ended up hiding them over and over for him. My Grandma put coins in each one, so he loved shaking them to hear the noise and them opening them and putting the coins in his pocket. So cute. On Sunday, we went to church and then to my in-laws afterwards for Easter dinner and more Easter egg hunting. I feel so bad...we left the house on Saturday without the camera! What was I thinking? I used my parent's camera to take some pictures of Malachi finding eggs, but I have yet to get a copy of them. Then, on Sunday, we brought the camera, but the thought never crossed our minds to be taking pictures...bad mommy!! :) When we got home though, I did take some pictures of Sapphira in her Easter dress...
It is so fun to dress her up in these adorable clothes!! I have to say that boy toys are way more fun than girl toys, but girl clothes...gosh I could play dress up with her all day long! :) Hope you all had as much fun as we did!!

No comments: