Thursday, June 18, 2009

2 years and 2 months

Malachi went in for his 2 year check up in the middle of May. He measured in at 31 pounds (82nd percentile) and 34.5 inches tall (50th percentile). A while ago, I posted that Malachi was 3 feet 5 inches tall...I got that information from Samuel...not quite right. The measurement they took still was a little too short, since he was kind of stooping over and trying to see what they were doing to him, but not as tall as Samuel said. I think that we'll still have a tall kid on our hands, just maybe not as tall as Samuel had though! ha

Sapphira's 2 month check went very well. She measured in at 10 pounds, 10 ounces (44th percentile) and 22 inches long (36th percentile). She continues to be so petite!!! Crazy!!! Malachi was 15 pounds and 7 ounces (off the chart) and 24 3/4 inches long (97th percentile). This just boggles my mind! They said she's doing fine, she is just much smaller than her brother. I guess we'll just have a mini-me and a chunk-ster for a while longer!

No comments: