Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Dollies for Girlies!

I made Sapphira one of these dollies when she was a couple months old, and intended on making one for some of the other girls born around the same time as a "Welcome to the world! We are glad you are here!" present. Well...you know us mommies get busy right? I was thinking I could do them for Christmas...nope...not then either! Well, I finally finished them (just in time for their first birthdays!! hehe)!!

Here's the one for Miss E...

and for Miss M!

Here's a link for the one I made for Miss A...I was in so much of a hurry to give it to her mommy that I forgot to take pictures! I just love making them and their arms and legs are the perfect size for their little hands to hold and to suck on, too! :) They just make me happy!

I couldn't resist including this one, too...Paris always comes to the door whenever it is open. Can't tell if he is curious or terrified! :)

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

these dolls are adorable!!! you are very crafty!!!