Wednesday, April 14, 2010

One year stats...

I forgot to mention Sapphira's measurements on her one year post. The Monday after her birthday, we took her for her well baby check and she measured 27.5 inches tall (8th percentile), she weighted 20 pounds 1.5 ounces (around the 29th percentile), and her head was 46 centimeters around (75th percentile! eeeek!). I just can't get over how little she is compared to her brother at this age...Malachi was 25 pounds 1.5 ounces and 31 inches tall at 12 months!! Everyone keeps telling me that all children are different and do things at their own pace, which I understand, but I just never thought I would have two children on such opposite ends of the spectrum. Maybe we'll have a tall boy like their paternal grandfather (he was 7'1"!!!) and a little girl like her Grandma (she's barely 5 feet tall!!). I guess combined they'll be able to do all kinds of things!!!

No comments: