Tuesday, January 4, 2011

12.24.10--Christmas Eve

We always spend Christmas Eve at my Grandma's with all the aunts, uncles and cousins on my mom's side. It was fun to catch up with all my family and celebrate Jesus' birth!
My uncle loves to fish and makes the best smoked salmon. Sapphira loved the packages and carried it around with her part of the day! Crazy girl!! :)
When Malachi figured out he was a garbage man when he carried around the bag for the wrapping paper, he was all over it!
Family picture my brother asked for as a gift for our dad.
Playing with Boppa!!
"Sleeping" on his new blanket with Bobo.
They were really tired! :)
I made the kids Christmas jammies this year along with sets for their cousins as well. The pants were all made from flannel and I found white t-shirts at Target. So comfy! Sapphira had pink jammies with apples.
Malachi's were orange with construction vehicles. Addy's were sewn from pink flannel embroidered with daisies and Bella's were red with sock monkeys since that is her favorite color and she loves the monkey Bobby Jack. They were all pleased. Malachi made my day by waking up Christmas morning and declaring, "I love my Christmas jammies, Momma!!" I love my kids!

They were both asleep by 8 pm and slept so well since they played so hard. I love spending time with family!

No comments: