Monday, March 14, 2011

Blue Plate Special!

I had the wonderful opportunity to test a pattern for the lovely Jessi at Sweetie Pie Bakery. I have done this one other time, and I have to say her patterns are so clever, easy to follow and the finished product is sooooo stinkin' cute!


This time, I was given a portion of her new pattern, Blue Plate Special to complete. Once finished with this pattern, you'll have everything you need to set up your own restaurant. I love that this can be customized for a boy or girl.

Blue Plate! :)
Meatloaf and Potatoes Carton of milk It's a tie for my favorite between the strawberry milkshake

and the banana split. So adorable!


Be sure to visit Jessi's blog for the new pictures of the rest of the pattern and then check out all the patterns, kits and ready made food in her shop!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These look fabulous! Great job :) I am working on another pattern right now so expect to hear from me in about a month!