Sunday, March 31, 2013

He is Risen!!!

Happy Easter!!!  I am so thankful to be able to celebrate another Resurrection Sunday!  I will be forever grateful for Jesus' sacrifice for us.  Before Natalie died, I could never fully appreciate the sorrow God had to endure watching his Son die.  Also, I was never as thankful for his resurrection so that we can be with Natalie again.  Thank you Jesus!!!

This year, we decided to be less busy since Amira is still so little.  This make things more relaxing for me, thank goodness!  We attended church, ate a quick lunch by ourselves and then headed to my Dad's parents house about 30 minutes away.  We were able to spend a quiet afternoon just visiting with my grandparents, brother and soon to be sister-in-law, my parents and my aunt and uncle.  The kids provided good entertainment, too. :)  After a couple hours there, we drove back home with three tuckered out kids.  It was a good day. 


We had to wake Sapphira up to get her out of the van to take pictures so she wouldn't smile nice for a picture.  Blowing wish flowers was ok though. 
First Easter! 
Up close and personal
Oh Bubbo...
This was as good as it got!  Don't you love their matching dresses!?  I can't help myself!
Pretty girl

No comments: