Monday, July 9, 2007

Babywearing contest!!!

I found this contest on 5 Minutes for Mom. Jennifer Sprague is the owner of All Natural Mommies and the author of Adventures in Babywearing (this is a link to the contest post). She sells all types of really neat (and handy) carriers and is giving one away!!! The prize is called a Podonbutai, and is a combination of traditional carriers and looks like it would be SOOO easy to use. I hope that I win!!! (or at least someone I know!) If not, I might just have to start saving for one of my own!!! :)

2 comments:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Thanks for entering, but Jenn actually just owns All Natural Mommies and is giving one away on my blog, Adventures In Babywearing!

Steph

Fingers To Toes Photography said...

:) Thanks for joining in the fun! :)

Good Luck!