Monday, July 9, 2007

Babywearing contest!!!

I found this contest on 5 Minutes for Mom. Jennifer Sprague is the owner of All Natural Mommies and the author of Adventures in Babywearing (this is a link to the contest post). She sells all types of really neat (and handy) carriers and is giving one away!!! The prize is called a Podonbutai, and is a combination of traditional carriers and looks like it would be SOOO easy to use. I hope that I win!!! (or at least someone I know!) If not, I might just have to start saving for one of my own!!! :)

2 comments:

Adventures In Babywearing said...

Thanks for entering, but Jenn actually just owns All Natural Mommies and is giving one away on my blog, Adventures In Babywearing!

Steph

Jennifer Sprague, All Natural Mommies said...

:) Thanks for joining in the fun! :)

Good Luck!