Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Urgent Prayer Request

Please remember the following request in your prayer time for the next few weeks:

At the church my parents attend, there is a woman who is pregnant and found out during an ultrasound that he daughter has anancephaly (sp??)--meaning she has no brain. The reason why this affects me so much is because Natalie died of a very rare and similar disability called acrainia (no skull). Both of these conditions are neural tube defects that are "not compatible with life" (as my OB put it). I have been praying for her and her daughter since I found this out. I was informed yesterday that she will be going in on Friday to give birth to her daughter. I know from experience what she is going through this week and in the weeks following and my heart is breaking for her. I don't even know her name, but I know that she needs our prayers. Please, please, please pray. I am at a loss as to what else to say...just please remember her in these next few days. Thank you.

3 comments:

Teresa said...

I am sitting here with tears in my eyes and will pray for God's loving arms to just wrap around her and her family during such a hard time! Thanks for the info.

jhc2004 said...

My friend just found out that her baby has acrainia. I am doing everything I can to help her. Can you give me some advise please?

jhc2004 said...

God will help her through this rough time. I will keep her and her family in my prayers as well.