Saturday, September 1, 2007

5 years later...

Yesterday we celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary. Today marks 6 years together, dating and all. Our short life together has given us so much...two beautiful children, 3 cats, 2 dogs, one feisty houseplant that won't die even though we only water it twice a year (haha!), and most importantly, a strong relationship that can weather the hard times and thrives during the good. I can't imagine my life without Samuel. Even though I might not always show it, Samuel, I love you with all my heart and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. XOXO

Here's a short trip down memory lane...

This picture was taken on the 4th of July, 2002. We had been dating for 10 months and our wedding was about a little less than two months away.
Here's our wedding, August 31, 2002. Don't we look like little kids??
This was taken June 2005. A bit more grown up!
And, finally, this was taken in April of this year on our "baby moon" before Malachi was born...a bit chubbier, but definitely more in love! :)

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Congrats on 5 years!!! I LOVE looking at peoples pictures from the past....so crazy how we change so much!! You two really do have a wonderful love that will last a lifetime!!!