Monday, November 19, 2007

How to melt Mommy's heart...

This morning I was getting ready to go to work. I packed my stuff into the car and then went back into the house to get Malachi and my purse so we could get on the road. I set my purse on the top of the car and was getting ready to put Malachi into his car seat when he leaned back a little bit, looked at me, smiled a little bit and then wrapped both around my neck and laid his head against my neck and snuggled in and rubbed the back of my neck with his fingertips. Just as I thought that this was the cutest thing in the whole world, he did it again. Oh...I think that I have the sweetest little boy in the world...scratch that...universe or whatever is bigger than that! Can it be that at 6 months, my precious little boy understands what a hug is and is capable of giving them on purpose?? Well, even if not, I still think it was one of the most adorable things I have ever seen. Man I love this kid!

1 comment:

Bree said...

ahhhhhhh how SWEET is that!!!!!!????