Friday, December 7, 2007

A brand new boy!

So, we finally broke down and got Malachi's hair cut on the 5th. Now that I look at the pictures I took of him before, he really did need it! The shorter hair is definitely something we will have to get used to!! So...
The Before (notice he is waving...that's his new trick. Not sure what to do with it yet, but is happy that he can!):Here's Malachi channeling Sanjaya with his "Faux-hawk" (he's not crying...just giving Mommy his best rocker-dude face!):
See how long it was in the back...definitely needed this cut! The During (he did so well...just being a normal, fidgety 6 month old and didn't seem to mind it at all!): The After: Definitely easier to manage. It was starting to get in his eyes again and get him really frustrated. I know I keep saying this, but, I just can't believe how quickly time is flying!

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

love the faux hawk!! that is hilarious. he is getting to be such a big boy.