Sunday, May 11, 2008

Birthday Party!!

Malachi's party was so much fun!! Not as many people came as I thought, but it turned out to be the perfect amount! We had pizza (Malachi ate 1-1/2 pieces!! That's the most he's ever eaten!), opened presents, and then ate cupcakes. Here are some pictures...


Eating pizza
Playing with some trucks and earth mover toys. Notice the face...this is his new thing. He blows out when he does it and sometimes whistles a little. I think it means "ooh...so exciting!"
Playing with his new trike from Grandma and Papa Ramos. He is very excited because he figured out how to make the bell work. He is also very excited because he has a crowd of people standing around him laughing and encouraging him. So funny!
Playing with his new trike with his buddy. Only 6 weeks apart...I think they will be a great twosome as they grow up together!
Stuffing his face full of cupcake. He ate 1-1/2!!! The only reason he didn't eat the other half was because it fell on the floor!! I was amazed his didn't rub it into his hair. He was very concentrated on getting as much into his mouth as he could. I wonder if he thought I would take it away.
Cupcake casualty
Loving his cupcake very much!
Hamming it up!
Playing with his toys once we got home. These trucks are so neat...they go on their own, but you don't have to pull them back, just push them forward and they go a pretty long ways. And they work on carpet which is a major plus!!

Here's the face again! So cute! He was doing this off and on all day long at the new toys, at the balloons, at all the people who came to see him. So funny...what a ham!

What a fun day! I think Malachi had lots of fun, too!!

Today in a little while, we are off to a cousin's party. He is going to be either 3 or 4 (I feel so bad that I can't remember!!) and he wanted his party to be corn themed. We are having enchiladas with corn tortillas, corn chips, I am bringing corn bread and his mom said to bring corn gifts. My mom got him some candy corn, and I got him some corn Kix cereal and a matching dinosaur cup and cereal bowl set. I remember how great it was to eat breakfast with my matching Care Bear bowl and cup...I hope he likes it, too!

Oh, Happy Mother's Day to all you lovely mommies out there!! I hope your day is extra special!!

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

What fun! It looks like he had a great time and loved that cupcake. love the new face...that is so cute! glad u guys had a great day.

Bree said...

Looks like a fun party! What great pictures!