Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Grrrr.....

Nothing makes me angrier than when I can't figure something out on the computer. I feel like I am pretty computer literate, so when something stumps me, it gets my blood boiling. Case in point, I have been wanting to make a new summer header for the last several weeks now, but just can't find any digital scrapbooking elements that I like well enough. So tonight, I decided to fiddle around a little to see what I can come up with. I normally use Microsoft Digital Image Suite, but I couldn't get it to do something that I wanted to do, so I decided to mess around with Photoshop Elements since I have seen in magazines that it will do what I want to do. I was reading the directions and following them the way I think I understand them to mean, and it WON'T DO WHAT I WANT IT TO DO!!!!!!! I have spent the last hour trying to change the color on one stupid flower!!!!! It doesn't help that the instructions don't make a whole lot of sense, and that I haven't worked with this computer program very much. I know that this program is hard to learn until you have practiced with it, but I want to do it right now!! If I could kick the computer without hurting my foot and costing us a lot of money, trust me I would do it over and over and over again!!! Thank you for listening to my little temper tantrum...I feel better now :)

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Can't wait to see the new page! I know you are a rock star and will figure it out in no time!!!