Sunday, June 1, 2008

Fun day!!

Yesterday afternoon, once Malachi was up and around after his nap and lunch, we decided to take advantage of the nice day and go to Bush Park with Grandma and Papa. We had so much fun playing at the little kid playground, walking around in one of the big fields, Bush House and the rose garden. It was perfect weather...not too hot, not too cold...and I think we all enjoyed ourselves. Of course, I forgot my camera, so I had to use Grandma's to get these pictures.
SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!

Walking and talking with Papa. This is one of my favorites.

Walking is so much fun!!! He loves being in control (well, he thinks he is anyways!! haha) of where he is going...makes him so happy and excited to explore what he wants!

We love to play in the grass.


This picture is just "so Malachi" to me...shows his silly personality and is just so stinkin' cute!!

No comments: