Monday, June 2, 2008

So Bored

I got home from work at 1:20, we ate lunch and then went for a walk at Riverfront Park and let Malachi play for a little before it started to sprinkle. Then we went to Great Harvest and picked up a really yummy loaf of Mediterranean Olive bread with a gift card that Samuel got for his birthday last year. And now we are home and so bored. I know that this means I should clean, but sounds like no fun and then I would feel guilty for not spending time with Malachi. I could scrapbook, but I have to scan some pics for the page I am working on, and then I would have to get the scanner out, make a place on the desk for it, unhook the other printer...you get the idea. I just hate days like this...so bored and don't know what I want to do. Hopefully we will think of something do to soon so we don't go crazy!!!

No comments: