Sunday, December 5, 2010

11.21.10--Snow!!!

My in-laws live at a higher elevation than we do, so when it started snowing at their house, we headed over for lunch after church. One of my favorite things in the world is sitting inside and watching the snow fall...so peaceful and relaxing. After we filled our bellies, we bundled up and headed outside. This is Sapphira's first time seeing real snow, so we were all curious to see what she'd think.
hmmmm...
I like it!!! :)
Riding in Papa's sled.
Papa pulling Addy and Malachi
Trying to catch up...but her Marshmallow Puff man suit got in the way! :)
Grandma picked up some snow for Sapphira to see and hit it out of her hand. This became a very fun game! :)
Running!
Snow angel
Bella pulling Addy and Malachi
:)
Grandma showing Sapphira how to catch snowflakes on your tongue.
Sapphira's attempt
I know this is blurry, but I love that you can tell how much Sapphira loves her Grandma.
I'm done out here...I'm COLD!!!!
Snow angel

No comments: