Sunday, June 5, 2011

In a Funk...

My house is a disaster, the laundry is literally piling up, I've gained nearly 10 pounds in the last month, and I have been playing fb games again (soooo not good). I'm going to work, being nice to my husband, and feeding my kids, but that is about all. I find myself snapping at the kids for doing little naughty things that I can normally handle with a good attitude and even temper. I guess I'm just overwhelmed right now. Nothing has really changed to make life different, so I think that I'm having a hard time dealing with the fact I have just as many babies in Heaven as I do at home. I was complaining to a fellow BLM the other night and had to apologize the next morning after I was reminded how good I have it. Samuel and the kids came to bring me a coffee at work. Samuel gave me a kiss, and both of the kids said "I love you" and gave me sloppy smooches and tight hugs. I forget how much I have to be thankful for...many people have it much worse than we do. So I have decided to make an honest attempt to have good days, speak only nice, calm words to my children, and keep on the house...we'll see how this goes. :)

No comments: