Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Catching Some Vitamin D

My kids are serious about stocking up on Vitamin D.  Every time they see even a speck of sunshine they ask if they can play outside.  We've only been able to be outdoors in little bits every couple of days lately because of the weather, so when we had our first really warm day, they were ecstatic!!!  We played outside for hours with hardly a peep of fighting or disobeying.
 Well...here's the peep!  Can't you just see the sass pouring from his mouth?!  He was playing with his pirate ship and I asked him if he was pretending to be Captain Hook.  Well...I sure got that one wrong.  He was pretending to be Jake from the Neverland Pirates.  Geez Mom! oy 
 I just love flip-flopped toes!
 Malachi was Jake and Sapphira was Izzy!  Love watching them use their imagination!
 There were just a few left that day!  I love tulips!
 Oh Bubba...
 The sky was such a beautiful shade of blue and the tree buds had bloomed...so pretty!
Our bee friends taking care of our tree.  Thankfully our tree is tall enough that the lowest branch is a couple feet above our heads so we aren't bothered by them.  It is pretty fun watching them work.

I can tell this is going to be a good summer.  I can't wait for all the fun activities the warm weather brings!!

No comments: