Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Won't you please help?

For the second year, I am raising money for the March of Dimes. On April 25th, 2009, I will be walking with the team "Heaven's Hope" in order to raise money to:
- support all-important research offering preventions and solutions for babies born too soon or with birth defects
- educate women on things they can do to increase their chances of having a healthy baby
- provide comfort and information to families with a newborn in intensive care
- push for newborn screening and health insurance for all pregnant women and children

I feel this is an important cause because as many of you know, my daughter Natalie was born in March 2006 with a fatal birth defect. After nearly 40 precious hours together, she met Jesus. Please help me support the March of Dimes so that their research can help eliminate this kind of tragedy forever.

You can use my personal March of Dimes website to donate (just click HERE), or if you prefer, I can also accept cash or check. Thank you for considering donating to this worthy cause!

No comments: